- Special Issue: Beyond Borders: A New Regional Architecture of Transitional Justice?
- Pierre Hazan, Beyond Borders: The New Architecture of Transitional Justice?
- Geoffrey Lugano, Counter-Shaming the International Criminal Court’s Intervention as Neocolonial: Lessons from Kenya
- Adam Branch, Dominic Ongwen on Trial: The ICC’s African Dilemmas
- Franziska Boehme, ‘We Chose Africa’: South Africa and the Regional Politics of Cooperation with the International Criminal Court
- Matiangai Sirleaf, The African Justice Cascade and the Malabo Protocol
- Ian Rowen & Jamie Rowen, Taiwan’s Truth and Reconciliation Committee: The Geopolitics of Transitional Justice in a Contested State
- Anja Mihr, Regime Consolidation through Transitional Justice in Europe: The Cases of Germany, Spain and Turkey
- Ilya Nuzov, The Dynamics of Collective Memory in the Ukraine Crisis: A Transitional Justice Perspective
- Denisa Kostovicova, Seeking Justice in a Divided Region: Text Analysis of Regional Civil Society Deliberations in the Balkans
- Review Essay
- Rachel Kerr, Tyrannies of Peace and Justice? Liberal Peacebuilding and the Politics and Pragmatics of Transitional Justice
Saturday, February 24, 2018
New Issue: International Journal of Transitional Justice
The latest issue of the International Journal of Transitional Justice (Vol. 12, no. 1, March 2018) is out. Contents include: