- Roy Santana, 70th Anniversary of the GATT: Stalin, The Marshall Plan, and the Provisional Application pf The GATT 1947
- Yong-Shik Lee, Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement: A Commentary on Developing/Developed Country Divide and Social Considerations
- Gregory Messenger, Sustainable Development and the Commodities Challenge: The Eventual ‘Greening’ of the World Trade Organisation?
- Peter Hilpold, The ‘Politicisation’ of the EU Development Policy
- Ilaria Espa, Re-Assessing Mineral Export Restraints as Industrial Policy Instruments: What Role, If Any, For The WTO Subsidy Law?
- Vyoma Jha, Sunny Skies Ahead? Political Economy of Climate, Trade and Solar Energy in India
- Notes and Comments
- Ritwik Bhattacharya, Three Viewpoints on China’s Non-Market Economy Status
- Aditya Sarmah, Renewable Energy and Article III:8(A) of the GATT: Reassessing the Environment-Trade Conflict on Light of the ‘Next Generation’ Cases
Wednesday, February 21, 2018
New Issue: Trade, Law and Development
The latest issue of Trade, Law and Development (Vol. 9, no. 2, Winter 2017) is out. Contents include: