- Kristy A. Belton, Ending Statelessness Through Belonging: A Transformative Agenda?
- Tim Meijers & Marlies Glasius, Trials as Messages of Justice: What Should Be Expected of International Criminal Courts?
- Book Symposium: The Heart of Human Rights
- The Editors, Introduction
- Pietro Maffettone, On Constitutional Democracy and Robust International Law
- David Miller, Human Rights and Status Egalitarianism
- Andrea Sangiovanni, Are Moral Rights Necessary for the Justification of International Legal Human Rights?
- Jesse Tomalty, Justifying International Legal Human Rights
- Lorenzo Zucca, The Fragility of International Human Rights Law
- Allen Buchanan, Human Rights: A Plea for Taking the Law and Institutions Seriously
- Review Essay
- Jennifer C. Rubenstein, The Lessons of Effective Altruism
Thursday, December 15, 2016
New Issue: Ethics & International Affairs
Ethics & International Affairs (Vol. 30, no. 4, Winter 2016) is out. Contents include: