- Andreas Kulick, Reassertion of control – an introduction
- Martins Paparinskis, Masters and guardians of international investment law: how to play the game of reassertion
- Mavluda Sattorova, Reassertion of control and contracting parties' domestic law responses to investment treaty arbitration: between reform, reticence and resistance
- Friedrich Rosenfeld, Early dismissal of claims in investment arbitration
- Freya Baetens, Keeping the status quo or embarking on a new course? Setting aside, refusal of enforcement, annulment and appeal
- Andreas Kulick, State-state investment arbitration as a means of reassertion of control: from antagonism to dialogue
- Eleni Methymaki & Antonis Tzanakopoulos, Masters of puppets? Reassertion of control through joint investment treaty interpretation
- Rumiana Yotova, Systematic integration: an instrument for reasserting the states' control in investment arbitration?
- Fernando Lusa Bordin, Reasserting control through withdrawal from investment agreements: what role for the law of treaties?
- Paul Barker, Legitimate regulatory interests: case law and developments in IIA practice
- Diane Desierto, State control over available remedies in investment arbitration
- Eric de Brabandere, States' reassertion of control over international investment law: (re)defining 'fair and equitable treatment' and 'indirect expropriation'
- Nikos Lavranos, How the European Commission and EU member states are reasserting their control over their investment treaties and ISDS rules
- Michael Waibel, Arbitrator selection: towards greater state control
- Stephen Wilske & Melanie Eckardt, Arbitrator (issue) challenge: what's the real issue?
Friday, December 16, 2016
Kulick: Reassertion of Control over the Investment Treaty Regime
Reassertion of Control over the Investment Treaty Regime (Cambridge Univ. Press 2017). Contents include: