- Katherine Del Mar, The Effects of Framing International Legal Norms as Rules or Exceptions: State Immunity from Civil Jurisdiction
- Charles Poncelet, Free Movement of Goods and Environmental Protection in EU Law: A Troubled Relationship?
- Dan Plesch & Shanti Sattler, Changing the Paradigm of International Criminal Law: Considering the Work of the United Nations War Crimes Commission of 1943–1948
- Aurelia Marina Pohrib, Frustrating Noble Intentions
- Federica Cristani, The Sempra Annulment Decision of 29 June 2010 and Subsequent Developments in Investment Arbitration Dealing with the Necessity Defence
Friday, May 3, 2013
New Issue: International Community Law Review
The latest issue of the International Community Law Review (Vol. 15, no. 2, 2013) is out. Contents include: