- Jessica F. Green, Order out of Chaos: Public and Private Rules for Managing Carbon
- Johannes Urpelainen, Promoting International Environmental Cooperation Through Unilateral Action: When Can Trade Sanctions Help?
- Mairon G. Bastos Lima & Joyeeta Gupta, The Policy Context of Biofuels: A Case of Non-Governance at the Global Level?
- Mark T. Buntaine & Bradley C. Parks, When Do Environmentally Focused Assistance Projects Achieve their Objectives? Evidence from World Bank Post-Project Evaluations
- Nathan Young & Aline Coutinho, Government, Anti-Reflexivity, and the Construction of Public Ignorance about Climate Change: Australia and Canada Compared
- Carolyn M. Dudek, Transmitting Environmentalism? The Unintended Global Consequences of European Union Environmental Policies
- Shangrila Joshi, Understanding India's Representation of North–South Climate Politics
Monday, April 29, 2013
New Issue: Global Environmental Politics
The latest issue of Global Environmental Politics (Vol. 13, no. 2, May 2013) is out. Contents include: