- Alec Stone Sweet, Michael Yunsuck Chung, & Adam Saltzman, Arbitral Lawmaking and State Power: An Empirical Analysis of Investor–State Arbitration
- Stavros Brekoulakis, Rethinking Consent in International Commercial Arbitration: A General Theory for Non-signatories
- Ginevra Le Moli, Parthan S Vishvanathan, & Anjali Aeri, Whither the Proof? The Progressive Reversal of the Burden of Proof in Environmental Cases before International Courts and Tribunals
- Nicolás M Perrone, The Emerging Global Right to Investment: Understanding the Reasoning behind Foreign Investor Rights
- Javier García Olmedo, Claims by Dual Nationals under Investment Treaties: Are Investors Entitled to Sue Their Own States?
Sunday, November 26, 2017
New Issue: Journal of International Dispute Settlement
The latest issue of the Journal of International Dispute Settlement (Vol. 8, no. 4, December 2017) is out. Contents include: