- Serena K. Sharma, The 2017 General Election in Kenya: Re-evaluating R2P’s First Test Case 10 Years On
- Chloë M. Gilgan, Exploring the Link between R2P and Refugee Protection: Arriving at Resettlement
- Melinda Rankin, Investigating Crimes against Humanity in Syria and Iraq: The Commission for International Justice and Accountability
- Gregory Kent, Protecting Civilians in Non-permissive Contexts: A Tentative Typology of Humanitarian Crises
- Bolarinwa Adediran, Implementing R2P: Towards a Regional Solution?
Tuesday, November 28, 2017
New Issue: Global Responsibility to Protect
The latest issue of Global Responsibility to Protect (Vol. 9, no. 4, 2017) is out. Contents include: