- Leonie Vierck, Pedro A. Villarreal, & A. Katarina Weilert, The Concept of the Book
- Michael Marx, Ebola Epidemic 2014-2015: Taking Control or Being Trapped in the Logic of Failure – What Lessons Can Be Learned?
- Wolfgang Hein, The Response to the West African Ebola Outbreak (2014-2016): A Failure of Global Health Governance?
- Mateja Steinbrück Platise, The Changing Structure of Global Health Governance
- Leonie Vierck, The Case Law of International Public Health and Why its Scarcity is a Problem
- A. Katarina Weilert, The Right to Health in International Law – Normative Foundations and Doctrinal Flaws
- Elif Askin, Extraterritorial Human Rights Obligations of States in the Event of Disease Outbreaks
- Hunter Keys, Bonnie Kaiser, & André den Exter, The Real Versus the Ideal in NGO Governance: Enacting the Right to Mental Healthcare in Liberia During the 2014-2016 Ebola Epidemic
- Pedro A. Villarreal, The World Health Organization’s Governance Framework in Disease Outbreaks: A Legal Perspective
- Edefe Ojomo, Fostering Regional Health Governance in West Africa: The Role of the WAHO
- Ilja Richard Pavone, Ebola and Securitization of Health: UN Security Council Resolution 2177/2014 and Its Limits
- Robert Frau, Combining the WHO’s International Health Regulations (2005) with the UN Security Council’s Powers: Does it Make Sense for Health Governance?
- Susan L. Erikson, The Limits of the International Health Regulations: Ebola Governance, Regulatory Breach, and the Non-Negotiable Necessity of National Healthcare
- Christian R. Thauer, The Governance of Infectious Diseases. An International Relations Perspective
Wednesday, November 29, 2017
Vierck, Villarreal, & Weilert: The Governance of Disease Outbreaks
The Governance of Disease Outbreaks - International Health Law: Lessons from the Ebola Crisis and Beyond (Nomos 2017). Contents include: