- Monica Hirst, Thinking Regional on Peace Missions in Latin America
- Danilo Marcondes, Maíra Siman & Ricardo Oliveira, South-South Cooperation and Training for Peacekeeping Participation: Expertise and Status in Brazil’s Involvement in Africa and Latin America
- Sara Singleton & Anne Holohan, The Case for ‘Trust Awareness’ as a Key Soft-Skill for Peacekeepers: A Study on How Trust Impacts Inter-Organizational Cooperation and Local Ownership with Military Peacekeepers Deployed to UNIFIL
- Conor Foley, Rebuilding the Justice Sector of Afghanistan
- Nicholas Vialle, Managing Expectations: How Have Tensions between the International Community and National Government Impacted the Implementation of Transitional Justice in South Sudan?
Wednesday, December 19, 2018
New Issue: Journal of International Peacekeeping
The latest issue of the Journal of International Peacekeeping (Vol. 21, nos. 3-4, 2017) is out. Contents include: