- Robin Warner, Oceans of Opportunity and Challenge: Towards a Stronger Governance Framework for Conservation and Sustainable Use of Biodiversity in Marine Areas beyond National Jurisdiction
- Michael Batty & Vivian Fernandes, Management of Tuna Fisheries for Sustainable Development in the Pacific Islands: Regional Cooperation in a Shared Fishery as a Means of Achieving the Sustainable Development Goals
- Joanna Mossop, Can the South China Sea Tribunal’s Conclusions on Traditional Fishing Rights Lead to Cooperative Fishing Arrangements in the Region?
- Christine Sim, Maritime Boundary Disputes and Article 298 of UNCLOS: A Safety Net of Peaceful Dispute Settlement Options
- Lyle J. Morris, Crossing Interagency Lines: Enhancing Navy-Coast Guard Cooperation to Combat Gray Zone Conflicts of East Asia
Sunday, December 16, 2018
New Issue: Asia-Pacific Journal of Ocean Law and Policy
Asia-Pacific Journal of Ocean Law and Policy (Vol. 3, no. 2, 2018) is out. Contents include: