- Geraldo Vidigal, Re-Assessing WTO Remedies: The Prospective and the Retrospective
- Elizabeth Trujillo, A Dialogical Approach to Trade and Environment
- Sherzod Shadikhodjaev, Duty Drawback and Regional Trade Agreements: Foes or Friends?
- Valentina Vadi & Lukasz Gruszczynski, Standards of Review in International Investment Law and Arbitration: Multilevel Governance and the Commonweal
- Jaemin Lee, Remand to Fast-Track Prompt Implementation: A Critical Assessment of the ‘Double Adoption’ Remand Proposal in Chair’s Text and an Argument for a ‘Single Adoption’ Alternative
- Michael Ewing-Chow, Alex W. S. Goh, & Akshay Kolse Patil, Are Asian WTO Members Using the WTO DSU ‘Effectively’?
- Paolo D. Farah & Elena Cima, Energy Trade and the WTO: Implications for Renewable Energy and the OPEC Cartel
Tuesday, September 17, 2013
New Issue: Journal of International Economic Law
The latest issue of the Journal of International Economic Law (Vol. 16, no. 3, September 2013) is out. Contents include: