- Doug Stokes & Richard G. Whitman, Transatlantic triage? European and UK ‘grand strategy’ after the US rebalance to Asia
- Tarak Barkawi & Shane Brighton, Brown Britain: post-colonial politics and grand strategy
- Sven Biscop, Peace without money, war without Americans: challenges for European strategy
- Benjamin Kienzle, A European contribution to non-proliferation? The EU WMD Strategy at ten
- Tuomas Forsberg, The rise of Nordic defence cooperation: a return to regionalism?
- Paul Cornish & Andrew M. Dorman, Fifty shades of purple? A risk-sharing approach to the 2015 Strategic Defence and Security Review
- Saul Kelly & Gareth Stansfield, Britain, the United Arab Emirates and the defence of the Gulf revisited
- Andrew Monaghan, Putin's Russia: shaping a ‘grand strategy’?
- David Hastings Dunn, Drones: disembodied aerial warfare and the unarticulated threat
- Michael Dumper, Policing divided cities: stabilization and law enforcement in Palestinian East Jerusalem
- Justin Morris, Libya and Syria: R2P and the spectre of the swinging pendulum
Thursday, September 19, 2013
New Issue: International Affairs
The latest issue of International Affairs (Vol. 89, no. 5, September 2013) is out. Contents include: