- Antoine Romanetti, Defining Investors: Who Is Eligible To Claim?
- Tarek Badawy, The General Principles of Islamic Law as the Law Governing Investment Disputes in the Middle East
- Elvira R. Gadelshina, Burden of Proof Under the ‘Denial-of-Benefits’ Clause of the Energy Charter Treaty: Actori Incumbit Onus Probandi?
- Friven Yeoh & Desmond Ang, Reflections on Gao Haiyan – Of ‘Arb-Med’, ‘Waivers’, and Cultural Contextualisation of Public Policy Arguments
- Song Lu, The New CIETAC Arbitration Rules of 2012
- Karin Calvo Goller, The 2012 ICC Rules of Arbitration – An Accelerated Procedure and Substantial Changes
- Ashutosh Ray, Year 2012: Harbinger of Change for Indian Arbitration?
Wednesday, July 18, 2012
New Issue: Journal of International Arbitration
The latest issue of the Journal of International Arbitration (Vol. 29, no. 3, June 2012) is out. Contents include: