- Wei Shen, Dark Past, Grey Present or Bright Future? - Foreign Investors' Access to China's Telecommunications Industry and a Political Economy Analysis of Recent Industrial Policy Moves
- Kálmán Kalotay, Indirect FDI
- James D. Fry & Juan Ignacio Stampalija, Towards an Agreement on Investment in Mercosur: Conflict and Complementarity of International Investment Law and International Trade-in-Services Law
- Sheng Zhang, The Energy Charter Treaty and China: Member or Bystander?
- M. Shabir Korotana, The impact of the repeal of Glass-Steagall Act of 1933 in the context of the current financial crisis
- Jacopo Tavassi, The EU Investment Policy: How to ensure a fair regulation of the concerned interests?
- Manu Sanan, The White Industries award - Shades of Grey
Tuesday, July 17, 2012
New Issue: Journal of World Investment & Trade
The latest issue of the Journal of World Investment & Trade (Vol. 13, no. 4, 2012) is out. Contents include: