- October 13, 2011: Christine Chinkin (London School of Economics - Law), "A Mechanism for UN Accountability for Violations of Human Rights: The Kosovo Human Rights Advisory Panel"
- October 20, 2011: Ralph Wilde (Univ. College London - Law), "The Al-Skeini Decision of the European Court of Human Rights - A Landmark on the Extraterritorial Application of Human Rights Law?"
- October 27, 2011: Gleider Hernandez (Univ. of Durham - Law), "A Reluctant Guardian? The International Court of Justice and the Concept of 'International Community'"
- November 3, 2011: Guy Goodwin-Gill (Univ. of Oxford - Law), "Palestine, Statehood and the Challenges of Representation"
- November 10, 2011: Anthony Cullen (Univ. of Leeds - Law), "Military Necessity and International Humanitarian Law"
- November 17, 2011: Bill Bowring (Birkbeck, Univ. of London - Law), "A Political Theory of International Law and Human Rights"
- November 24, 2011: Frank Berman (Univ. of Oxford - Law), "Interpretation of Treaties"
- December 1, 2011: Piet Eeckhout (King’s College London – Law), "The Autonomy of EU Law and International Human Rights Law"
Thursday, October 20, 2011
Oxford Public International Law Discussion Group - Michaelmas Term 2011
Here's the schedule for the Oxford Public International Law Discussion Group for Michaelmas Term 2011: