- Hilmar Rommetvedt, The institutionalization of a parliamentary dimension of an intergovernmental organization: the WTO
- Marcel Hanegraaff, Jan Beyers & Caelesta Braun, Open the door to more of the same? The development of interest group representation at the WTO
- Jong Bum Kim, WTO legality of discriminatory liberalization of internal regulations: role of RTA national treatment
- Christine Kaufmann & Rolf H. Weber, Carbon-related border tax adjustment: mitigating climate change or restricting international trade?
- Anirudh Shingal, Services procurement under the WTO's Agreement on Government Procurement: whither market access?
- Patrick Messerlin & Erik van der Marel, Polly wants a Doha deal: what does the trade community think
Tuesday, October 18, 2011
New Issue: World Trade Review
The latest issue of the World Trade Review (Vol. 10, no. 4, October 2011) is out. Contents include: