- Evangelia Psychogiopoulou, The ‘Cultural’ Criterion in the European Commission’s Assessment of State Aids to the Audio-Visual Sector
- Liza Lovdahl Gormsen, How Well Does the European Legal Test for Predation Go with an Economic Approach to Article 102 TFEU?
- Adrian Emch & Gregory K. Leonard, Predatory Pricing in China: In Line with International Practice?
- Alina Tryfonidou, The Free Movement of Goods, the Overseas Countries and Territories, and the EU’s Outermost Regions: Some Problematic Aspects
- Kamala Dawar, Assessing Labour and Environmental Regimes in Regional Trading Arrangements
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
New Issue: Legal Issues of Economic Integration
The latest issue of Legal Issues of Economic Integration (Vol. 37, no. 4, 2010) is out. Contents include: