- Symposium: International Law, the Environment and Power
- Katja Keinänen & Kati Kulovesi, Introduction to the Special Theme: International Law, the Environment and Power
- Ellen Hey, Global Environmental Law
- Kati Kulovesi, Fragmented Landscapes, Troubled Relationships: The WTO Dispute Settlement System and International Environmental Law
- China Miéville, Multilateralism as Terror: International Law, Haiti and Imperialism
- Peter H. Sand, ‘Scientific Whaling’: Whither Sanctions for Non-Compliance with International Law?
- Kirsten J. Fisher, Identifying Liability: Ambiguous Charges in International Criminal Law
- Jörg Kammerhofer, Systemic Integration, Legal Theory and the International Law Commission
- Marja Lehto, The Crime of Terrorism and the Emerging Framework of International Criminal Law: Reflections on the ‘Hierarchy of Evil’
- Hannes Peltonen, Of Rights and Responsibilities: The Right of Humanitarian Intervention
- Akbar Rasulov, ‘The Nameless Rapture of the Struggle’: Towards a Marxist Class-Theoretic Approach to International Law
- Kaarlo Tuori, The Law’s Farewell to the Nation State?
- René Urueña, In the Search of International Homo Economicus: Individual Agency and Rationality in Global Governance
Friday, November 19, 2010
New Volume: Finnish Yearbook of International Law
The latest volume of the Finnish Yearbook of International Law (Vol. 19, 2008) is out. Contents include: