- Current Events: The ICC Review Conference at Kampala: Mission Accomplished or Unfulfilled Promise?
- Thomas Weigend, Foreword
- Claus Kreß & Leonie von Holtzendorff, The Kampala Compromise on the Crime of Aggression
- Amal Alamuddin & Philippa Webb, Expanding Jurisdiction over War Crimes under Article 8 of the ICC Statute
- Payam Akhavan, Whither National Courts? The Rome Statute’s Missing Half: Towards an Express and Enforceable Obligation for the National Repression of International Crimes
- Andreas Th. Müller & Ignaz Stegmiller, Self-Referrals on Trial: From Panacea to Patient
- Symposium: Trials in Absentia before the Special Tribunal For Lebanon: A Plea for a Balanced Approach
- Ralph Riachy, Trials in Absentia in the Lebanese Judicial System and at the Special Tribunal for Lebanon: Challenge or Evolution?
- Niccolò Pons, Some Remarks on in Absentia Proceedings before the Special Tribunal for Lebanon in Case of a State’s Failure or Refusal to Hand over the Accused
- Cases Before International Courts and Tribunals
- Katrina Gustafson, ECCC Tackles JCE: An Appraisal of Recent Decisions
- Katharina Margetts & Katerina I. Kappos, Current Developments at the Ad Hoc International Criminal Tribunals
Thursday, November 18, 2010
New Issue: Journal of International Criminal Justice
The latest issue of the Journal of International Criminal Justice (Vol. 8, no. 5, November 2010) is out. Contents include: