- Poppy S. Winanti & Alasdair R. Young, Complying with Unwelcome Rules? Developing Countriesand the TRIPs Agreement
- Aniekan Iboro Ukpe, Will EPAs Foster the Integration of Africa into World Trade?
- Michelle Sanson, Facilitating Access to Dispute Settlement for African Members of the World Trade Organization
- Seema Sapra, An Agenda for Teaching International Economic Law in Indian Law Schools
- Rahul Singh, Is Protecting ‘Peter Scot’ Cutting Off the Nose to Spite the Face?
Friday, October 23, 2009
New Issue: Indian Journal of International Economic Law
The latest volume of the Indian Journal of International Economic Law (Vol. 2, 2009) is out. Contents include: