- Articles on Climate Change Litigation
- Josephine A.W. van Zeben, The European Emissions Trading Scheme Case Law
- Julia Schatz, Climate Change Litigation in Canada and the USA
- Marilyn Averill, Linking Climate Litigation and Human Rights
- William C.G. Burns, Belt and Suspenders? The World Heritage Convention's Role in Confronting Climate Change
- Graham Erion, The Stock Market to the Rescue? Carbon Disclosure and the Future of Securities-Related Climate Change Litigation
- General Articles
- Anne-Marie Klijn, Joyeeta Gupta, & Anita Nijboer, Privatizing Environmental Resources: The Need for Supervision of Clean Development Mechanism Contracts?
- Alistair Rieu-Clarke & Flavia Rocha Loures, Still not in Force: Should States Support the 1997 UN Watercourses Convention?
- Sophie Riley, Preventing Transboundary Harm From Invasive Alien Species
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
New Issue: Review of European Community & International Environmental Law
The latest issue of the Review of European Community & International Environmental Law (Vol. 18, no. 2, July 2009) is out. Contents include: