- Loukas Mistelis, Reality Test: Current State of Affairs in Theory and Practice Relating To "Lex Arbitri"
- S. Breckenridge Thomas, International Arbitration: A Historical Perspective and Practice Guide Connecting Four Emerging World Cultures: China, Mexico, Nigeria, and Saudi Arabia
- Adewale A. Olawoyin, Safeguarding Arbitral Integrity in Nigeria: Potential Conflict Between Legislative Policies and Foreign Arbitration Clauses in Bills of Lading
- Christopher Kee, Current Developments International Arbitration and Security for Costs - A Brief Report on Two Developments
- Valerio Sangiovanni, Some Critical, Observations on the Italian Regulation of Company Arbitration
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
New Issue: American Review of International Arbitration
The latest issue of the American Review of International Arbitration (Vol. 17, no. 2, 2006) is out. Contents include: