- Gabrielle Kaufmann-Kohler, Arbitral Precedent: Dream, Necessity or Excuse?
- John Fellas, Using Section 1782 In International Arbitration
- Marcus Desax, Arbitration of Tax Treaty Disputes: The OECD Proposal
- Lord Saville of Newdigate, International Financial Services Conference: Has London Met the Challenge?
- V.V. Veeder, International Financial Services Conference: Has London Met the Challenge?
- Bruce Harris, Report on the Arbitration Act 1996
- Michael Marks Cohen, A Missed Opportunity to Revise the Arbitration Act 1996
- Matthew Saunders & Claudia Salomon, Enforcement of Arbitral Awards Against States and State Entities
- Jan Paulsson, Arbitration-Friendliness: Promises of Principle and Realities of Practice
- William W. Park, Two Faces of Progress: Fairness and Flexibility in Arbitral Procedure
- Peter J. Rees, The Conduct of International Arbitration in England: The Challenge Has Still to Be Met
Friday, August 17, 2007
New Issue: Arbitration International
The latest issue of Arbitration International (Vol. 23, no. 3, 2007) is out. Contents include: