- Alberto Alvarez-Jiménez, Ex Post General Regulation and Investment Protection in Recent International Arbitration
- Matthias Lehmann, Options for Dispute Resolution under the Investment Chapters of NAFTA and CAFTA
- Peter Kucherepa, Reviewing Trends and Proposals to Recognize Oral Agreements to Arbitrate In International Arbitration Law
- Olagoke O. Olatawura, The "Privy to Arbitration" Doctrine: The Withering of the Common-Law Privity of Contract Doctrine in Arbitration Law
- Anjanette H. Raymond, Confidentiality in a Forum of Last Resort: Is the Use of Confidential Arbitration a Good Idea for Business and Society?
- Xiaobing Xu, Different Mediation Traditions: A Comparison between China and the U.S.
Monday, August 13, 2007
New Issue: American Review of International Arbitration
The latest issue of the American Review of International Arbitration (Vol. 16, nos. 3-4, 2005) is out. Contents include: