- COVID-19 and multilateral governance at the United Nations between risk-prevention, procedural adaptation and feeble response
- Introduced by Enrico Milano and Giulio Bartolini
- Giuseppe Nesi, The United Nations principal political organs and the universal pandemic: How to meet, negotiate and deliberate under ‘new, extraordinary and exceptional circumstances’?
- Raymundo Treves, The health of international cooperation and UNGA Resolution 74/274
- Marco Toscano-Rivalta, Disaster risk reduction in light of the COVID-19 crisis: Policy and legal considerations
Friday, June 19, 2020
New Issue: Questions of International Law
Questions of International Law / Questioni di Diritto Internazionale (no. 70, 2020) is out. Contents include: