- Christoph Liebscher, Teamwork Approach in Arbitration: A New Perspective
- Brendan Casey & Hamish Lal, Ten Years Later: Why the ‘Renaissance of Expedited Arbitration’ Should Be the ‘Emergency Arbitration’ of 2020
- Giorgio Risso, Portfolio Investment in ICSID Arbitration: Just a Matter of Consent?
- Manasi Kumar, The ‘Composite Transaction’ and Extension of Arbitration Agreements in India
- Ibrahim Shehata, The Ministerial Approval Requirement for Arbitration Agreements in Egypt: Revisiting the Public Policy Debate
Monday, June 15, 2020
New Issue: Journal of International Arbitration
The latest issue of the Journal of International Arbitration (Vol. 37, no. 3, 2020) is out. Contents include: