- Peter Tzeng, A Strategy of Non-Participation before International Courts and Tribunals
- Marco Dimetto, Interpretative Disputes with Regard to Provisional Measures at the ICJ: Is There a Normative Gap?
- Scott Falls, Outsourcing FTA Dispute Settlement Administration to Third-Party International Arbitral Institutions: Opportunities and the Role of the Permanent Court of Arbitration
- Andreas Kulick, Let’s (Not) (Dis)Agree to Disagree!? Some Thoughts on the ‘Dispute’ Requirement in International Adjudication
- Tommaso Soave, European Legal Culture and WTO Dispute Settlement: Thirty Years of Socio-Legal Transplants from Brussels to Geneva
Saturday, April 18, 2020
New Issue: The Law and Practice of International Courts and Tribunals
The latest issue of The Law and Practice of International Courts and Tribunals (Vol. 19, no. 1, 2020) is out. Contents include: