- Paulo Pinto de Albuquerque, The Rights of Migrants and Refugees under the European Convention on Human Rights: Where are we now?
- Symposium Issue on Law and Peacekeeping
- Aisling Swaine, Gender Planning for Peace and Security: Re-orienting National Action Plans
- Patrick Burke, EU Navfor Med Operation Sophia – An impossible challenge?
- Pearce Clancy, Arise, Sleeping Beauty: What PESCO means for Ireland
- Richard Brennan, The Human Rights jurisdictional reach: A new entry point in Peace Operations – An operational perspective
Thursday, April 16, 2020
New Volume: Irish Yearbook of International Law
Irish Yearbook of International Law (Vol. 13, 2018) is out. Contents include: