- Petros C. Mavroidis & Edwin Vermulst, The Case for Dropping Preferential Rules of Origin
- Michael E. S. Hoffman, Principles for Post-War International Economic Cooperation
- Thomas Voland & Shona Daly, The EU Regulation on Conflict Minerals: The Way Out of a Vicious Cycle?
- Alessandro Antimiani & Lucian Cernat, Liberalizing Global Trade in Mode 5 Services: How Much Is It Worth?
- Rudolf Adlung & Hamid Mamdouh, Plurilateral Trade Agreements: An Escape Route for the WTO?
- Erin Hannah, Amy Janzwood, James Scott, & Rorden Wilkinson, What Kind of Civil Society? The Changing Complexion of Public Engagement at the WTO
- Onsando Osiemo, Saving Africa: The GMO Cold War and the Battle for Africa
- Julien Chaisse & Mitsuo Matsushita, China’s ‘Belt And Road’ Initiative: Mapping the World Trade Normative and Strategic Implications
Wednesday, January 31, 2018
New Issue: Journal of World Trade
The latest issue of the Journal of World Trade (Vol. 52, no. 1, 2018) is out. Contents include: