- Robert French, Preface
- Luke Nottage, Julien Chaisse & Sakda Thanitcul, International Investment Treaties and Arbitration Across Asia: A Bird’s Eye View
- Shiro Armstrong, The Impact of Investment Treaties and ISDS Provisions on FDI in Asia and Globally
- Jason Webb Yackee, Do Investment Treaties Work – In the Land of Smiles?
- Luke Nottage & Sakda Thanitcul, International Investment Arbitration in Thailand: Limiting Contract-based Claims While Maintaining Treaty-based ISDS
- Antony Crockett, The Termination of Indonesia’s BITs: Changing the Bathwater, but Keeping the Baby?
- Mahdev Mohan, The European Union’s Free Trade Agreement with Singapore – One Step Forward, 28 Steps Back?
- Sufian Jusoh, Muhammad Faliq Abd Razak & Mohamad Azim Mazlan, Malaysia and Investor-State Dispute Settlement: Learning from Experience
- Anselmo Reyes, FDI in the Philippines and the Pitfalls of Economic Nationalism
- Nguyen Manh Dzung & Nguyen Thi Thu Trang, International Investment Dispute Resolution in Vietnam: Opportunities and Challenges
- Romesh Weeramantry, International Investment Law and Practice in the Kingdom of Cambodia: An Evolving ‘Rule Taker’?
- Jonathan Bonnitcha, International Investment Arbitration in Myanmar: Bounded Rationality, but Not as We Know It
- Romesh Weeramantry & Mahdev Mohan, International Investment Arbitration in Laos: Large Issues for a Small State
- Bruno Jetin & Julien Chaisse, International Investment Policy of Small States: The Case of Brunei
- Sungjoon Cho & Jürgen Kurtz, The Limits of Isomorphism: Global Investment Law and the asean Investment Regime
- Amokura Kawharu & Luke Nottage, Foreign Investment Regulation and Treaty Practice in New Zealand and Australia: Getting it Together in the Asia-Pacific?
- Joongi Kim, Korea’s International Investment Agreements: Policy at the Contours
- Tomoko Ishikawa, A Japanese Perspective on International Investment Agreements: Recent Developments
- Julien Chaisse, China’s International Investment Policy: Formation, Evolution, and Transformation(s)
- Prabhash Ranjan & Pushkar Anand, Investor State Dispute Settlement in the 2016 Indian Model Bilateral Investment Treaty: Does it Go Too Far?
- Leon Trakman, An Empirical Case for Extending Standing Panels in Investor-State Arbitration
- Donald Robertson, Governance and International Investment Treaties for Asia: A Principled Approach to Assessing Regulatory Action
Sunday, January 28, 2018
Chaisse & Nottage: International Investment Treaties and Arbitration Across Asia
International Investment Treaties and Arbitration Across Asia (Brill | Nijhoff 2018). Contents include: