- Special Issue: International Investment Arbitration in Southeast Asia
- Luke Nottage & Sakda Thanitcul, Special Issue: International Investment Arbitration in Southeast Asia: An Introduction
- Luke Nottage & Sakda Thanitcul, International Investment Arbitration in Thailand: Limiting Contract-Based Claims While Maintaining Treaty-Based ISDS
- Antony Crockett, The Termination of Indonesia’s BITs: Changing the Bathwater, But Keeping the Baby?
- Mahdev Mohan, Singapore and Its Free Trade Agreement with the European Union: Rationality ‘Unbound’?
- Sufian Jusoh, Muhammad Faliq Abd Razak & Mohamad Azim Mazlan, Malaysia and Investor-State Dispute Settlement: Learning From Experience
- Manh Dzung Nguyen & Thi Thu Trang Nguyen, International Investment Dispute Resolution in Vietnam: Opportunities and Challenges
- Romesh Weeramantry, International Investment Law and Practice in the Kingdom of Cambodia: An Evolving ‘Rule Taker’?
- Jonathan Bonnitcha, International Investment Arbitration in Myanmar: Bounded Rationality, But Not as We Know It
- Romesh Weeramantry & Mahdev Mohan, International Investment Arbitration in Laos: Large Issues for a Small State
- Anselmo Reyes, Foreign Direct Investment in the Philippines and the Pitfalls of Economic Nationalism
Saturday, December 9, 2017
New Issue: Journal of World Investment & Trade
Journal of World Investment & Trade (Vol. 18, nos. 5-6, 2017) is out. Contents include: