- Giorgio Sacerdoti, The application of BITs in time of economic crisis: limits to their coverage, necessity and the relevance of WTO law
- Mara Valenti, The protection of general interests of host states in the application of the fair and equitable treatment standard
- Anna De Luca, Indirect expropriations and regulatory takings: what role for the 'legitimate expectations' of foreign investors?
- Friedl Weiss, Trade and investment law: what relations?
- Jurgen Kurtz, On the evolution and slow convergence of international trade and investment law
- Michele Barbieri, Sovereign wealth funds as protected investors under BITs and the safeguard of the national security of host states
- Pia Acconci, The integration of non-investment concerns as an opportunity for the modernization of international investment law: is a multilateral approach desirable?
- Antonietta Di Blasé, Intellectual property protection in investment agreements and public concerns
- Agostina Latino, Up-keeping non-economic values in development assistance. Does the World Bank practice what it preaches? Answers from the Inspection Panel
- Martina Guidi, The protection of indigenous peoples concerns in the World Bank-funded projects
- Paola Mariani, The future of BITs between EU member states: are intra-EU BITs compatible with the internal market?
- Elsa Milanesi, European Union restrictions to the free movement of capital vs. BITs guarantees: learning from the European Court of Justice case law
- Alessando Perfetti, Ensuring the consistency of the EU investment policy within the EU external action: the relevance of non-trade values
- Emanuela Pistoia, Non-financial concerns in the lending policy of the European Investment Bank in context
- Claudio Dordi, The protection of general interests of host states in regional agreements in the Asia-Pacific area
- Arno Dal Ri & Paulo De Alcântara Veloso, Domestic policies and international investment agreements in MERCOSUR countries
- Federico Ortino & Domenico Di Pietro, Italy's treaty practice and case law: what balance between investors' protection and general interests of states?
- Matilde Recanati, Diplomatic intervention and state-to-state arbitration as alternative means for the protection of foreign investments and host states' general interests: the Italian experience
Wednesday, May 21, 2014
Sacerdoti: General Interests of Host States in International Investment Law
General Interests of Host States in International Investment Law (Cambridge Univ. Press 2014). Contents include: