- Raj Bhala, Trans-Pacific Partnership or Trampling Poor Partners? A Tentative Critical Review
- Mohammed El Said, The Accession of Arab Countries to the TRIPS Agreement: The Past, the Present and the Future
- Abdulmalik M. Altamimi, Can the WTO Rules Be Efficiently Breached for Welfarist Objectives?
- Jeneba H. Barrie, Certify the Safety, Humanitarian & Environmental Needs in Natural Resources Exploration and Extractions: A Myanmar & Sierra Leone Case Study
- Jennifer Whitman, Fighting the Natural Resource Curse in sub-Saharan Africa with Supply-Side Anti-Bribery Laws: The Role of China
Thursday, May 1, 2014
New Issue: Manchester Journal of International Economic Law
Manchester Journal of International Economic Law (Vol. 11, no. 1, 2014) is out. Contents include: