- Tenth report of the American Law Institute project on World Trade Organization Case Law covering 2012
- Chad P. Bown & Petros C. Mavroidis, Introduction
- Jeffrey L. Dunoff & Michael O. Moore, Footloose and duty-free? Reflections on European Union – Anti-Dumping Measures on Certain Footwear from China
- Chad P. Bown & Mark Wu, Safeguards and the perils of preferential trade agreements: Dominican Republic–Safeguard Measures
- Thomas J. Prusa & Edwin Vermulst, China – Countervailing and Anti-dumping Duties on Grain Oriented Flat-rolled Electrical Steel from the United States: exporting US AD/CVD methodologies through WTO dispute settlement?
- Dukgeun Ahn & Patrick Messerlin, United States – Anti-Dumping Measures on Certain Shrimp and Diamond Sawblades from China: never ending zeroing in the WTO?
- Damien Neven & Alan Sykes, United States – Measures Affecting Trade in Large Civil Aircraft (Second Complaint): some comments
- Petros C. Mavroidis & Kamal Saggi, What is not so Cool about US–COOL Regulations? A critical analysis of the Appellate Body's ruling on US–COOL
- Meredith A. Crowley & Robert Howse, Tuna–Dolphin II: a legal and economic analysis of the Appellate Body Report
- Tomer Broude & Philip I. Levy, Do you mind if I don't smoke? Products, purpose and indeterminacy in US – Measures Affecting the Production and Sale of Clove Cigarettes
- Marco Bronckers & Keith E. Maskus, China–Raw Materials: a controversial step towards evenhanded exploitation of natural resources
- Bernard Hoekman & Niall Meagher, China – Electronic Payment Services: discrimination, economic development and the GATS
Friday, May 2, 2014
New Issue: World Trade Review
The latest issue of the World Trade Review (Vol. 13, no. 2, April 2014) is out. Contents include: