- Martín Hevia & Carlos Herrera Vacaflor, Effective access to justice against state and nonstate actors in the Framework Convention on Global Health: A proposal
- Lance Gable & Benjamin Mason Meier, Global health rights: Employing human rights to develop and implement the Framework Convention on Global Health
- Suerie Moon, Respecting the right to access to medicines: Implications of the UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights for the pharmaceutical industry
- Emmanuel Kabengele Mpinga, Tshimungu Kandolo, Henk Verloo, Ngoyi K. Zacharie Bukonda, Ngianga-Bakwin Kandala, & Philippe Chastonay, Traditional/alternative medicines and the right to health: Key elements for a convention on global health
- Sophie Smyth & Anna Triponel, Funding global health
- Eric A. Friedman, Lawrence O. Gostin, & Kent Buse, Advancing the right to health through global organizations: The potential role of a Framework Convention on Global Health
- Ella Scheepers, The Framework Convention on Global Health: A tool for empowering the HIV/AIDS movements in Senegal and South Africa
- Kent Buse, Patrick Eba, Jason Sigurdson, Kate Thomson, & Susan Timberlake, Leveraging HIV-related human rights achievements through a Framework Convention on Global Health
- Leigh Haynes, David Legge, Leslie London, David McCoy, David Sanders, & Claudio Schuftan, Will the struggle for health equity and social justice be best served by a Framework Convention on Global Health?
- Steven J. Hoffman & John-Arne Røttingen, Dark sides of the proposed Framework Convention on Global Health’s many virtues: A systematic review and critical analysis
Wednesday, July 17, 2013
Special Issue: Realizing the Right to Health Through a Framework Convention on Global Health?
The latest issue of Health and Human Rights (Vol. 15, no. 1, 2013) focuses on "Realizing the Right to Health Through a Framework Convention on Global Health?" Contents include: