- Wojciech Sadurski, Democratic Legitimacy of the European Union: A Diagnosis and Some Modest Proposals
- Roman Kwiecień, Does the State Still Matter? Sovereignty, Legitimacy and International Law
- Anna Wyrozumska, Execution on an Embassy Bank Account
- Malgorzata Fitzmaurice, Some Reflections on Legal and Philosophical Foundations of International Environmental Law
- Susana Camargo Vieira, Governance, Good Governance, Earth System Governance . . . and International Law
- Alice de Jonge, What Are the Principles of International Law Applicable to the Resolution of Sovereign Debt Crises?
- Mia Swart, The Lubanga Reparations Decision: A Missed Opportunity?
- Adam Bodnar & Irmina Pacho, Targeted Killings (Drone Strikes) and the European Convention on Human Rights
- Aleksandra Dłubak, Problems Surrounding Arrest Warrants Issued by the International Criminal Court: A Decade of Judicial Practice
- Maurizio Arcari, Limits to Security Council Powers under the UN Charter and Issues of Charter Interpretation
- Natividad Fernández Sola, The European Union as a Regional Organization within the Meaning of the UN Charter
- Dagmar Richter, Judicial Review of Security Council Decisions – A Modern Vision of the Administration of Justice?
- Pavel Šturma, Does the Rule of Law also Apply to the Security Council? Limiting Its Powers by Way of Responsibility and Accountability
- Andreas Zimmermann, The Security Council and the Obligation to Prevent Genocide and War Crimes
Monday, July 15, 2013
New Volume: Polish Yearbook of International Law
Polish Yearbook of International Law (Vol. 32, 2012) is out. Contents include: