- Suzanne Egan, Strengthening the United Nations Human Rights Treaty Body System
- Gillian Moon, Trading in Good Faith? Importing States’ Economic Human Rights Obligations into the WTO’s Doha Round Negotiations
- Giulio Itzcovich, One, None and One Hundred Thousand Margins of Appreciations: The Lautsi Case
- Ingrid Leijten, From Stec to Valkov: Possessions and Margins in the Social Security Case Law of the European Court of Human Rights
- Recent Developments
- Sangeeta Shah, Questions Relating to the Obligation to Prosecute or Extradite (Belgium v Senegal)
- Gauthier de Beco, The Optional Protocol to the Convention on the Rights of the Child on a Communications Procedure: Good News?
- Inga T. Winkler & Claudia Mahler Interpreting the Right to a Dignified Minimum Existence: A New Era in German Socio-Economic Rights Jurisprudence?
- Luc Leboeuf & Evangelia (Lilian) Tsourdi, Towards a Re-definition of Persecution? Assessing the Potential Impact of Y and Z
Thursday, July 18, 2013
New Issue: Human Rights Law Review
The latest issue of the Human Rights Law Review (Vol. 13, no. 2, June 2013) is out. Contents include: