- John Campbell, Litigating Human Dignity: The Roman-Dutch Common Law
- Paul De Hert & Eugenio Mantovani, Specific Human Rights for Older Persons?
- Janne Rothmar Herrmann & Brigit Toebes, The European Union and Health and Human Rights
- Thomas Papadopoulos, Criticising the horizontal direct effect of the EU general principle of equality
- Maria Suchkova, An analysis of the institutional arrangements within the Council of Europe and within certain Member States for securing the enforcement of judgments
- Rachel Murray, The African Court on Human and Peoples' Rights' Order for Provisional Measures against Libya: Greater Promise for Implementation of Human Rights in Africa?
Monday, January 9, 2012
New Issue: European Human Rights Law Review
The latest issue of the European Human Rights Law Review (2011, no. 4) is out. Contents include: