- John Morijn, Reforming United Nations Human Rights Treaty Monitoring Reform
- Athanasios Yupsanis, Cultural Property Aspects in International Law: The Case of the (Still) Inadequate Safeguarding of Indigenous Peoples' (Tangible) Cultural Heritage
- Nadia Sanchez & Joyeeta Gupta, Recent Changes in the Nile Region May Create an Opportunity for a More Equitable Sharing of the Nile River Waters
- Md. Saiful Karim, Is There an International Obligation to Prosecute Pirates?
- Jörg Kammerhofer, Begging the Question? The Kosovo Opinion and the Reformulation of Advisory Requests
Sunday, December 25, 2011
New Issue: Netherlands International Law Review
The latest issue of the Netherlands International Law Review (Vol. 58, no. 3, December 2011) is out. Contents include: