- Luca G Radicati di Brozolo, Arbitration and the Draft Revised Brussels I Regulation: Seeds of Home Country Control and of Harmonisation?
- Jerca Kramberger Škerl, European Public Policy (with an Emphasis on Exequatur Proceedings)
- José Antonio Moreno Rodriguez & María Mercedes Albornoz, Reflections on the Mexico Convention in the Context of the Preparation of the Future Hague Instrument on International Contracts
- Matthias Lehmann, Where Does Economic Loss Occur?
- Carmen Otero García-Castrillón, International Litigation Trends in Environmental Liability: A European Union–United States Comparative Perspective
- Sophie Neumann, Intellectual Property Rights Infringements in European Private International Law: Meeting the Requirements of Territoriality and Private International Law
- Thalia Kruger & Jinske Verhellen, Dual Nationality = Double Trouble?
- Katarina Trimmings & Paul Beaumont, International Surrogacy Arrangements: An Urgent Need for Legal Regulation at the International Level
Tuesday, December 27, 2011
New Issue: Journal of Private International Law
The latest issue of the Journal of Private International Law (Vol. 7, no. 3, December 2011) is out. Contents include: