- Bernard Hanotiau, Consent to Arbitration: Do We Share a Common Vision?
- Stephen M. Schwebel, Is Neer Far From Fair and Equitable?
- Philomena Cleobury & Christopher Style, Jivraj v. Hashwani: Public Interest and Party Autonomy
- Elliot Friedman, Enforcement of International Arbitration Awards in New York – If You Take Them There, You Can Collect from Anywhere
- Massimo V. Benedettelli, ‘Communitarization’ of International Arbitration: A New Spectre Haunting Europe?
- Andrew D. Mitchell & Sebastian M. Wurzberger, Boxed In? Australia’s Plain Tobacco Packaging Initiative and International Investment Law
- Andrew Tweeddale, Arbitration under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 and Enforcement of an Award
Thursday, December 29, 2011
New Issue: Arbitration International
The latest issue of Arbitration International (Vol. 27, no. 4, 2011) is out. Contents include: