- Charles E. Joern & Daniel L. Kiselbach, New Consumer Product Safety Laws in Canada and the United States: Business on the Border
- Patricio Diaz Gavier & Fernando Pierola, Related Parties and Customs Valuation: Guidance Derived from the Panel Report Thailand-Cigarettes
- James J. Nedumpara, Antidumping Proceedings and ‘Zeroing’ Practices: Have We Entered the Endgame?
- Nathan Cunningham & Junlei Peng, WTO Case Analysis, Suggestions and Impacts: China – Measures Related to the Exportation of Various Raw Materials
- Michael G. McManus, The Domestic Industry Requirement of Section 337 at the US International Trade Commission
Friday, December 30, 2011
New Issue: Global Trade and Customs Journal
The latest issue of Global Trade and Customs Journal (Vol. 7, no. 1, 2012) is out. Contents include: