- Guy S. Goodwin-Gill, The Right to Seek Asylum: Interception at Sea and the Principle of Non-Refoulement
- Roni Amit, No Refuge: Flawed Status Determination and the Failures of South Africa's Refugee System to Provide Protection
- Udara Jayasinghe & Sasha Baglay, Protecting Victims of Human Trafficking Within a ‘Non-Refoulement’ Framework: is Complementary Protection an Effective Alternative in Canada and Australia?
- Roger Errera, Cessation and Assessment of New Circumstances: a Comment on Abdulla, CJEU, 2 March 2010
- Silja Klepp, A Double Bind: Malta and the Rescue of Unwanted Migrants at Sea, a Legal Anthropological Perspective on the Humanitarian Law of the Sea
Friday, July 15, 2011
New Issue: International Journal of Refugee Law
The latest issue of the International Journal of Refugee Law (Vol. 23, no. 3, October 2011) is out. Contents include: