- Fons Coomans, The Extraterritorial Scope of the International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights in the Work of the United Nations Committee on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights
- Frédéric Mégret, The Human Rights of Older Persons: A Growing Challenge
- Steven Greer, Should Police Threats to Torture Suspects Always be Severely Punished? Reflections on the Gäfgen Case
- Nicolas A. J. Croquet, The International Criminal Court and the Treatment of Defence Rights: A Mirror of the European Court of Human Rights’ Jurisprudence?
- Nigel D. White, The Privatisation of Military and Security Functions and Human Rights: Comments on the UN Working Group’s Draft Convention
- Sévrine Knuchel, Samantar v Yousuf: Narrowing the Prospects for Human Rights Litigation against Foreign Officials?
- Loveday Hodson, A Marriage by Any Other Name? Schalk and Kopf v Austria
Monday, June 6, 2011
New Issue: Human Rights Law Review
The latest issue of the Human Rights Law Review (Vol. 11, no. 1, March 2011) is out. Contents include: