- Simon Chesterman, Lawyers, Guns, and Money: The Governance of Business Activities in Conflict Zones
- Elizabeth Cosenza, Paradise Lost: § 10(b) after Morrison v National Australia Bank
- Rosalind Dixon & Eric A. Posner, The Limits of Constitutional Convergence
- Samuel Estreicher, Privileging Asymmetric Warfare? Part I: Defender Duties under International Humanitarian Law
- Dermot Groome, The Church Abuse Scandal: Were Crimes Against Humanity Committed?
- Claire R. Kelly Financial Crises and Civil Society
- Carl Landauer, Regionalism, Geography, and the International Legal Imagination
- Rafael Leal-Arcas, Proliferation of Regional Trade Agreements: Complementing or Supplanting Multilateralism?
- Meredith Kolsky Lewis, The Prisoners' Dilemma Posed by Free Trade Agreements: Can Open Access Provisions Provide an Escape?
- Matthew Lister, The Legitimating Role of Consent in International Law
- Jens David Ohlin, Joint Intentions to Commit International Crimes
Friday, June 10, 2011
New Issue: Chicago Journal of International Law
The latest issue of the Chicago Journal of International Law (Vol. 11, no. 2, Winter 2011) is out. Contents include: