- Olivier Corten & Pierre Klein, Are Agreements between States and Non-State Entities Rooted in the International Legal Order?
- Paolo Palchetti, Article 18 of the 1969 Vienna Convention: A Vague and Ineffective Obligation or a Useful Means for Strengthening Legal Cooperation?
- Alain Pellet & Daniel Müller, Reservations to Treaties: An Objection to a Reservation is Definitely not an Acceptance
- Bruno Simma & Gleider I. Hernández, Legal Consequences of an Impermissible Reservation to a Human Right Treaty: Where Do We Stand?
- Mahnoush H. Arsanjani & W. Michael Reisman, Provisional Application of Treaties in International Law: The Energy Charter Treaty Awards
- Mark E. Villiger, The Rules on Interpretation - Misgivings, Misunderstandings, Miscarriage? The 'Crucible' Intended by the International Law Commission
- Pierre-Marie Dupuy, Evolutionary Interpretation of Treaties: Between Memory and Prophecy
- Georg Nolte, Subsequent Practice as a Means of Interpretation in the Jurisprudence of the WTO Appellate Body
- Luigi Sbolci, Supplementary Means of Interpretation
- Donald McRae, Treaty Interpretation by the WTO Appellate Body: The Conundrum of Article 17(6) of the WTO Antidumping Agreement
- Benedetto Conforti, Consistency among Treaties Obligations
- Jan Klabbers, Beyond the Vienna Convention: Conflicting Treaty Provisions
- Christian Tomuschat, International Organizations as Third Parties under the Law of International Treaties
- Francesco Salerno, Treaties Establishing Objective Regimes
- Michael Wood, The Law of Treaties and the UN Security Council: Some Reflections
- Pieter Jan Kuijper, The European Courts and the Law of Treaties: The Continuing Story
- Fausto Pocar, Some Remarks on the Continuity of Human Rights and International Humanitarian Law Treaties
- Joe Verhoeven, Invalidity of Treaties: Anything New in/under the Vienna Conventions?
- Serena Forlati, Coercion as a Ground Affecting the Validity of Peace Treaties
- Alessandra Gianelli, Absolute Invalidity of Treaties and Their Non-Recognition by Third States
- Marcelo G. Kohen, Desuetude and Obsolescence of Treaties
- Annalisa Ciampi, Invalidity and Termination of Treaties and Rules of Procedure
- Karl Zemanek, The Metamorphosis of the Jus Cogens: From an Institution of Treaty Law to the Bedrock of the International Order?
- Paolo Picone, The Distinction between Jus Cogens and Obligations Erga Omnes
- Enzo Cannizzaro, A Higher Law for Treaties?
Saturday, June 11, 2011
Cannizzaro: The Law of Treaties Beyond the Vienna Convention
Enzo Cannizzaro (Univ. of Roma "La Sapienza" - Law) has published The Law of Treaties Beyond the Vienna Convention (Oxford Univ. Press 2011). Contents include: