- Chris Oxtoby, Guantanamo — A New Legal Regime?
- Jamil Ddamulira Mujuzi, From Nuremberg to Tokyo through Africa to The Hague: Punishing Torturers before International Criminal Tribunals
- François Bugnion, Customary international humanitarian law
- Dan Kuwali, The Architecture of AU Intervention: Institutions for Implementation of Article 4(h) of the AU Act
- Phebe Mavungu Clément, The "African World War’" and Challenges to the Enforcement of Redress for Victims of Violations of Human Rights and International Humanitarian Law
Saturday, January 23, 2010
New Volume: African Yearbook on International Humanitarian Law
The latest volume of the African Yearbook on International Humanitarian Law (Vol. 2008) is out. Contents include: