- Ilias Bantekas, The Proper Law of the Arbitration Clause: A Challenge to the Prevailing Orthodoxy
- Ricardo Ugarte & Thomas Bevilacqua, Ensuring Party Equality in the Process of Designating Arbitrators in Multiparty Arbitration: An Update on the Governing Provisions
- Sameer Sattar, National Courts and International Arbitration: A Double-edged Sword?
- Saloni Kantaria, The Challenges of Enforcing an Arbitral Award Against a Foreign State in the United States
- Simon Chapman, Multi-tiered Dispute Resolution Clauses: Enforcing Obligations to Negotiate in Good Faith
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
New Issue: Journal of International Arbitration
The latest issue of the Journal of International Arbitration (Vol. 27, no. 1, February 2010) is out. Contents include: