- Charles Chernor Jalloh, Regionalizing International Criminal Law?
- Geert-Jan Alexander Knoops, The Duality of the Proportionality Principle within Asymmetric Warfare and Ensuing Superior Criminal Responsibilities
- Manuela Melandri, The Relationship between State Sovereignty and the Enforcement of International Criminal Law under the Rome Statute (1998): A Complex Interplay
- Ignaz Stegmiller, The Gravity Threshold under the ICC Statute: Gravity Back and Forth in Lubanga and Ntaganda
- Noelle Higgins & Kieran O'Reilly, The Use of Force, Wars of National Liberation and the Right to Self-Determination in the South Ossetian Conflict
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
New Issue: International Criminal Law Review
The latest issue of the International Criminal Law Review (Vol. 9, no. 3, 2009) is out. Contents include: